8/7/2023

Today I started on the HRK Chapter 9 (rotational dynamics) problems.

I did problems 1 through 9 today

The coolest one was definitely 9 -- it was about stacking blocks on top of each other and getting the maximum offset.

The ones I had trouble with were #1 and #9.

From #1, I learned that at the extreme toppling point (which means right when the object is about to topple), the normal force acts at the axis of rotation.

And the reason I had trouble with #9 was simply because it was hard, I didn't have any theory gap on my side. This problem just required a lot of problem-solving skills (which I'm still developing :))

Also my mom got 30 bags of chips for my sister going back to college in a week. I also wanted some so I talked to my mom and sister and the final deal was that we'd split it into half (so each of us would get 15 and 15). Then at 4pm I got really hungry so I ate one pack. But then, I also had to make the number of packs even again (so that we could split it evenly), so I ate one more at 7pm :D 

And yeah that's pretty much it for today.


Comments