9/9/2023

Oops, 

I haven't been posting for a while. Don't worry though, I'm still alive.

This past week I've been doing the HRK Gravitation chapter and AMC 10 level problems. In the HRK Gravitation chapter, I finished reading the theory and doing the exercises, and I plan to finish the problems this week.

In math, I've been doing this mock called DMC 10. It's pretty popular among AoPSers. I feel like I'm getting pretty good at AMC 10 -- I usually get stuck on 2-3 out of the first 12, and 3-4 out of 13-20. And I don't attempt anything after #20 because for now I'm just focusing on mastering the first 20 problems. So overall, in the first 20 problems, I get stuck on 5-7 problems which lands me on a 13-15. I've identified the gaps I need to fill, and they are

1) Do the Probability chapter from the book "Intermediate Counting and Probability" by David Patrick

2) In general just be careful with sillies

 The second one would come with time but I don't think the first one should take more than a week.


I've also been working on USAMTS recently, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to disclose anything right now since the contest is active. I'll make a post when this round ends!


Comments